To enhance our team at the headquarters in Sachseln, Switzerland we are looking for a responsible person with initiative to take on the position of
maxon is a global provider of world-class precision drive systems. Our drives are perfectly suited for wherever extreme precision and the highest quality standards are necessary - on Earth, and on Mars.
What we offer
For creative minds and passionate doers, we offer a global yet trusted environment. Those who are prepared to question endless possibilities and challenge themselves will rise to great heights with us.
Head Purchasing Projects
Your area of responsibility
- Drive the Productivity Improvement Program (PRIM) at global level:
- Shift of Purchasing Volume from High Cost Countries to Best Cost Countries
- Lead cost down project initiated by the Business Units (Key customer projects)
- Lead cost down project "Design to cost / Design to value"
- Identify gaps with the aim of developing global programs to achieve new opportunities to increase supplier performance
- Support the Global Commodity Managers to setup their sourcing strategy based on spend, technology and strategic relevance
- Support the global SCM manager in organizational development
- Scan the procurement market for new manufacturing technologies in relation to the maxon part-portfolio
- Master degree in engineering (university or university of applied science) in the field of electronics, mechanical or production engineering
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written. German language an asset
- At least 10 years of experience in a senior operations position in an international environment
- Sector experience in industrial manufacturing (electronic components, parts, drives, etc.) with large and smaller series. Strong technical know-how in fine-mechanics and electronic parts / components
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Are you interested in new challenges? Then we look forward to your online application.
- Frau Sabin Hofer |
- HR Business Partner |
- +41 41 666 19 41