Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Responsible for correctness of commodity tariffing, customs preference management as well as non-preferential origin definition on global level
- Ongoing monitoring of customs activities and customs legislation
- Reviewing and advising on the use of free trade potential and ensuring compliance in preferential legislation
- Contact person for Swiss and European customs authorities in close coordination with Tax and Legal Department as well as external logistics service providers or suppliers
- Consultation support of internal partners from purchasing, order management team and logistics
- Evaluation of new business models from a customs and foreign trade perspective with regard to risks and potentials
- Optimization of customs and import duties, risk reduction in connection with customs matters, taking into account local specifications
- Establishment of a global customs organization and development as well as implementation of training on a global level
- Implementation of an export control organization that ensures export control activities for person-related (=sanctions list check), country-related (=embargoes) and goods-related (=goods classification) export control on a global level for Sonova
- Ongoing monitoring of country embargoes and export control legislation
- Business education / certification around customs and foreign trade law
- 4-5 years' work experience in international customs, import/export and export control as well as preferably experienced in a global production, trade and distribution organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities
- Several years of in-depth expertise in customs tariff classification, customs preference management, international customs and export control law, VAT law in cross-border trade of goods
- Self-driven personality with high analytical and conceptual thinking and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and German
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Daryl Alther, Manager Talent Acquisition, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.