Banking Specialist in Risk, Treasury or Trading (Ref. 1843)
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
Would you like to add value by using your experience as subject specialist and develop yourself to a banking auditor? Then Group Internal Audit is your place to be. We are looking for a subject specialist having in-depth experience in at least one of the following areas: Risk, Treasury or Trading in the banking industry. We offer you the opportunity to learn Internal Audit skills in order to independently perform audits in Private Banking related topics in an international context.
- After an in-depth introductory phase, you will act in the role of an auditor. Your main focus will be on Risk, Treasury or Trading related topics. In a second stage, you will be able to expand your technical know-how to further areas such as Investment Products, Credit, Operations or Payments.
- You will be involved in the planning and execution of end-to-end audits as well as in the communication of results in closing meeting with management. You will act as a subject matter sparring partner for the management.
- Furthermore, you will participate in the writing of meaningful reports and monitor the implementation of recommended measures.
- In a further step, we offer you the opportunity to develop yourself to a Lead Auditor and to independently plan and perform the end-to-end audits and write the reports.
- You will furthermore prepare statements for the attention of the Head of Group Internal Audit, the Board of Directors or decision-makers from the line management, as well as participate in special investigations and projects.
- Higher education (such as University) with a connection to the banking industry or alternatively compensating relevant working experience. Degree as CPA, CIA, CFA or similar is a plus
- Several years of experience in internal or external audit in the banking industry
- Willingness for personal development and adapting to new trends in the industry through specialized training
- Language skills: Basic German skills are required. Business fluent English, with the ability to write comprise and comprehensible texts in English. Other languages are a welcome
- Willingness to travel abroad (approx. 40 days per year)
- Applications can be submitted in German or English
Agencies, please contact our Human Resources department here to submit profiles.