As global market-leading credit management company, Intrum has a wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services. With more than 10.000 experienced employees in our group we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America.
As the Swiss market leader, we offer services for debt collection, credit information and digital customer identification. Around 200 employees of Intrum Switzerland serve more than 3,000 customers from a wide range of industries.
Our four core company values are Empathy, Ethics, Dedication & Solutions. These values form the basis of our daily work and decision-making. We actively listen and strive to understand people and different perspectives and always treat others with dignity and respect. We go beyond the minimum requirements, act as a role model within our industry and set new standards. We generate real added value for our clients. Our ability to develop the best solutions and facilitate real win-win situations is what differentiates us in the market.
For the reinforcement of our local IT team in Schwerzenbach, we are looking for a
As an Infrastructure Engineer you provide second and third level technical support to Intrum internal customers as well as external clients and partners, also acting as a point of escalation for IT Security Issues. You will be an essential part within a team of three other employees and will be responsible for problem analysis, documentation, resolution, as well as any project work required. You have the following main tasks:
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of IT projects
- Close cooperation with local management, users, clients, external IT service providers and functions of the Intrum Group
- Maintenance and further development of the local server farm also regarding IT security, always striving for compliance with Group standards and following recommendations from the Group primary IT Managed Services Provider
- Identify, analyze, isolate, troubleshoot and provide detail resolutions of complex technical issues
- Install and maintain server hardware and software also regarding IT Security
- Lifting/moving/cabling servers and other IT Equipment
- Management of the local system monitoring PRTG (network activity and system resources)
- Maintenance of local inventory tool Racktables
- Hardware and software purchasing
- IT warehouse management
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Local information security officer (LISO)
- Deputy of local Head of IT
We are looking for a conscientious, service-oriented and reliable personality with a strong sense of quality. In addition, you bring the following qualities with you:
- Professional degree in IT, 5+ years of previous Experience
- Exceptional communicator in German and English, both written and oral
- Strong experience in coordinating external IT service providers
- Team player able to effectively interact cross-functionally with a variety of individuals with different competencies and backgrounds
- Self-propelled work ethic with ability to stay on task and focused with minimal supervision
- ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- ITIL experience
- Extensive Knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 - 2019 required
- VSphere/VMWare experience required
- Veeam experience a big plus
- Strong MS Office skills a big plus
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems a plus
- Technical networking experience in a CISCO environment a plus
We live a strong corporate culture of entrepreneurial thinking, personal responsibility, self-reflection, passion and fun. In our company, you can expect a collegial, dynamic and appreciative working environment. We cultivate an open and uncomplicated culture with great decision-making authority. We offer good development opportunities and attractive employment conditions with above-average social benefits in a future-oriented and growing business field.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please contact Helena Reichmuth, Head of Human Resources (Tel. 044 806 53 82).