Please refer to topjobs.ch in your application
Strategy and Management Supporter # 100140Schweiz-Region Zürich-Zürich|Vollzeit|Technology [IT]|
A challenging and exciting role as "Strategy & Management Supporter" in the Risk & Finance IT (RFIT) COO team in Zurich. The COO team is represented in London, Zurich, Poland and India and supports with high quality services an organization of over 4'400 people around the globe. This role will act as Management Supporter for our Senior Management and will furthermore work on strategic initiatives/projects/tasks as well.This role will act in a highly demanding, very professional and global organization. It has an exceptionally high senior management exposure and has the ability to work in a dynamic environment exploring continuously new challenges to solve.Examples of typical tasks (not exhaustive):
* Provide full on-the-ground Management Support
* Coordinate diverse meeting inputs/outputs (e.g. request, consolidate, validate, track, ensure quality)
* Represent Risk & Finance IT in overarching projects / topics / status meetings
* Support the preparation of RFIT townhalls/management presentations etc.
* Take over ad-hoc/demand topics of our Senior Management and find fast, pragmatic solutions or answers
* Conceptualize and run autonomously up to mid-complex projects or pieces of it, end to end (e.g. Location Strategy, Swiss Footprint Review etc.). The projects are typically around strategy, talent development, communication, other topics
* We are open to discussing flexible / agile working
* A generalist with a broad knowledge of typical Business- & Project Management topics with 3+ years in a similar position. Banking experience as a plus
* Very good conceptual and analytical skills with the capability to deep dive up to medium-complex topics
* Problem solver and pro-active thinking and this all in a pragmatic and structured manner
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact on all different seniority levels. Experience in interacting with senior management is a must
* Agility to take up fast new challenges and proactively resolve them under time pressure. This this in a dynamic environment
* Proficient MS PowerPoint and Excel skills with experience creating decks for senior management
* English as a must (oral + written, negotiation skills). German as an advantage
* Open-minded teammate, enthusiastic and motivated personality, highly reliable with a can-do attitude
Mr. E. Kraft would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.