Your key responsibilities
- You are responsible for the process development and transfer of New Product Innovations from Product Development into serial manufacturing. Within your projects you act as the main contact person for all project stakeholders and our international R&D teams.
- As an experienced and assertive technical expert, you are responsible for the development and implementation of new technologies and manufacturing / inspection processes to ensure a safe and efficient supply chain.
- You manage the definition and introduction of new capital equipment and support the associated qualification and validation activities.
- You work on validation concepts, create the corresponding documents and evaluate the process capability.
- As project leader, you employ project management best practice to reduce product time to market whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, project deadlines and product costs.
- You enjoy working in a global, dynamic & results oriented team environment where flexibility is essential.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering discipline with three or more years' experience in a technical role. Deep knowledge about manufacturing processes is mandatory.
- You have knowledge in process development, project management and a good understanding of process optimization.
- Experience in an FDA regulated, or other regulated industry and deep understanding in GD&T, process validation and risk management beneficial.
- You are a creative, innovative, self-driven and open-minded communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. As a team player, you can collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Your excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, help you to organize.
- Fluent in English and German.
- High level of PC Skills required (MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
Contact: We are looking forward to your application including CV, Cover letter, transcript of results, references. In case you have further questions regarding the position, please feel free to directly reach out to Valentina Kostic via +41 79 354 12 16.